Software requirement

Oct 23, 2012 at 8:32 AM

Hi,

Did you already have laid down a draft of the software requirements specifications?

Coordinator
Oct 23, 2012 at 1:31 PM

a time ago I started a AltairStudios.Core where work to made same this project. I AltairStudios.Core work to make mvc webpages compatible with mono under linux and osx. I work to make both compatibilities mysql and sqlserver.

In Nebulosa I like use the new Microsoft Technologies same MVC4, Entity Framework, Razor2 un first time under SQL Server. When have a stable version I like to work to port for other versions and plataform like MySQL or Mono

Oct 23, 2012 at 3:46 PM

What help would you need at this stage of the project?

Developer
Oct 23, 2012 at 3:51 PM
Edited Oct 24, 2012 at 8:28 AM

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 9:16 PM, albu77 <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

What help would you need at this stage of the project?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (nebulosa@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email nebulosa@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Oct 25, 2012 at 12:45 PM

I need help with ideas to develop, define functionalities for the first version, etc.

Developer
Oct 29, 2012 at 3:20 PM

I guess you have already done the heart. as an idea for your project, I think it already is a thought left for the creation of the website. it will be based on a New webform or what you seen. if I understand you want to set up a program for web design. thought you should have created:- If you ce a designer model original website. each has noveaux, we have a new class created. then you perment of their established website, flash video, sql server, lighswitch, given link and download data.